This week turned out to be more productive than it has been the rest of the summer. I’ve managed to finish three quilts this week. I took this one off the quilting frame this morning before church and stitched the binding this afternoon.
This is the fifth quilt I made from one fat quarter bundle of fabric. I really got my money’s worth out of that bundle!! Here is a close-up of the quilting—very simple but it added some nice texture—up and down continuous lines in the blocks and wavy lines in the sashing.
My weekly stats:
The weekly stash report:
Used this week: 20 yards (Double Four Patch-6, Secret Project-8, Coquette-6)
Used year to date: 212 yards
Purchased this week: 5 (Pillowcase fabric-1.5, Juggling Summer-3.5)
Purchased year to date: 75 yards
Net year to date: 137 yards used
Check out other stash reports at Patchwork Times.