Another week, another finished quilt! Woo hoo! August is proving to be much more productive than the rest of the summer. It really helps when I have tops all prepped for quilting: pressed, backing pieced and pressed and batting cut. That way when I take one quilt off the frame another is all ready to go. Once the quilt is loaded I can usually finish the quilting in a day or two.
This is the Juggling Summer Wacky Nine Patch. Now that it’s all finished I really like it. It was a fun quilt to make.
I quilted this with randomly spaced straight lines. I made sure to put a few of them really close together so it’s more obvious that they are various widths apart and not that I just goofed up.
This week I also finished piecing the “Walk in the Park” top and quilted the Heather Bailey log cabin and an old UFO. I post pictures and count them in my totals when I finish the binding—should be later this week!
My weekly stats:
Used this week: 7 yards (Juggling Summer)
Used year to date: 219 yards
Purchased this week: 5 (backgrounds)
Purchased year to date: 80 yards
Net year to date: 139 yards used
Check out other stash reports at Patchwork Times.